Supporting your teams to get financially fit in the workplace
Access resources like the Building Financial Fitness webinar & a discounted consultation with an enable.me financial coach. Complete the form below to get a discounted consultation for just $150 +GST (usually $350 +GST)
Financial Wellness Webinar Sessions for Wilcox
BUILDING YOUR FINANCIAL FITNESS WITH ENABLE.ME
7 SEPTEMBER – 11:00AM
- The situation – why ‘she’ll be right’ will no longer see you right
- The pillars of financial success (& why it’s not just about financial literacy)
- Understanding your money personality & financial BMI
- Why accountability works
- Dealing with debt
- Getting mortgage-free faster
- Client success stories
DEALING WITH SHORT-TERM DEBT & BUILDING A CASH SURPLUS
12 OCTOBER – 12:30PM
- How short-term debt can become a longterm problem
- How we’re being tricked into short-term debt
- The best ways to start digging your way out
- The new habits to have to stay on top
- The benefits of building a cash surplus
- Where that cash surplus may be hiding out
- How to make your surplus grow
PAY DOWN YOUR MORTGAGE FASTER
9 NOVEMBER – 11:30AM
- What mortgages are like today
- Working with rising interest rates
- Approaches for paying it off faster
- Various mortgage types – explained
- The benefits of shopping around
- How paying it off faster will save you $$
GETTING ON THE PROPERTY LADDER
7 DECEMBER – 11:30AM
- The role of KiwiSaver
- Assistance you may be entitled to
- BoMaD – The Bank of Mum and Dad
- What you need to know about buying with friends or family members
- Debt-to-income rules to live by
- Should you buy a home or an investment property?
RAISING FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT KIDS
18 JANUARY – 12:00PM
- When to start?
- Should you pay pocket money?
- Learning to budget
- Ways to get your kids to practice money management
- AfterPay – valuable lesson or dangerous precedent?
- Turning passions into cash
NAVIGATING THE INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE
15 FEBRUARY – 12:00PM
- Where to start
- Risk vs return
- Your risk profile
- Repay debt or invest first?
- Understanding leveraging
- The role of diversification
- Having the right people in your corner
GETTING RETIREMENT READY
15 MARCH – 12:00PM
- What does retirement cost? The research
- How far does the pension go?
- How to estimate what you’ll need for your retirement
- The role of KiwiSaver
- Calculating your retirement gap
- Options to grow wealth
Book your consultation with an enable.me coach
The enable.me programmes
Focus on the goal you want to achieve when you sign up for an enable.me programme. Each programme is built around a particular theme – whether you’re trying to get ahead, pay off the mortgage or begin your investment journey. Here’s a selection of the programmes we offer.
Find your focus
Build the foundation for financial success by getting in control of your finances and achieving your financial goals.
Pay off your mortgage faster to save thousands in interest and have money to direct towards growing your wealth.
We’ll show you how you can become more ambitious and use leverage to meet your wealth growing goals.
Build momentum in your wealth journey with investments to secure financial security and freedom of choice.
Put a plan in place that gives you the confidence you’ll be on track to retire how you want when you want.