- Founded in 2007 by Hannah McQueen (more about Hannah below).
- Since then, enable.me has transformed the financial lives of thousands of New Zealanders with their financial strategy & coaching services.
- Their methodology has enabled clients to get in control of their finances faster, reduce stress, build wealth, get retirement ready and live the life they want.
- They work with businesses, teams and communities that recognise the value of their people, and want to help them do better with what they have while reducing stress, lifting productivity, and improving retention.
- enable.me employs New Zealand’s leading financial strategists & coaches, and has a 15-year track record of helping Kiwis get mortgage-free, grow their wealth, and get retirement ready.
- enable.me is unified by a simple, motivating, and positive purpose, to help clients do better.
They welcome the opportunity to work with you to help your people to do the same.