enable.me's pre-Christmas client referral promotion.
The Promotion: When enable.me clients refer a friend to have an initial consultation with an enable.me coach before December 17th, 2021, they will receive $100 cash, and enable.me will donate $100 to The Foodbank Project. Their friends will receive their consultation for $100+GST (usually $350+GST). The promotion is subject to the following conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Referrals must be made by existing enable.me clients
2. To be eligible for the $100 cashback & donation, your friend must book and attend their consultation between November 1st and December 17th, 2021.
3. Clients referring a friend for a consultation are responsible for ensuring their referral is recorded, by having their friends/family member record their name in the ‘how did you hear about us’ column when booking their consultation.
4. The person booking and attending the consultation must nominate who referred them, as the referral benefits are only available to one person.
5. Clients will receive $100 cashback and enable.me will donate $100 to The Foodbank Project for every eligible referral made during the aforementioned promotional period.
6. The $100+GST consultation fee must be paid in full for clients to be eligible for the $100 cash back payment.
7. enable.me accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
8. enable.me will not make retrospective payments if informed of referrals after the promotional period has ended.
9. Clients who make eligible referrals will be contacted by email.
10. Clients must provide a NZ bank account number for the cashback payment to be made. Enable.me is not responsible for misdirected funds if an incorrect bank account number is provided.
10. Appointments prior to Christmas are limited and will allocated on a first-in basis, therefore enable.me is not responsible for paying out the reward if you can't secure a pre-Christmas appointment due to availability.
11. Eligibility is at the sole discretion of enableMe New Zealand Ltd.
12. A $100 donation will be made to the Salvation Army through The Foodbank Project for each eligible referral, at the end of the promotional period.