About this event
The last two years have brought huge uncertainty – particularly when it comes to New Zealanders’ finances.
Amid uncertainty it can be tempting to play it safe and float along while you wait for calmer seas – but the reality is that with rising inflation, doing nothing has a high cost. If you aren’t growing your wealth in line with inflation increases at minimum, then you are losing wealth.
That’s why you need to start thinking strategically about the steps you can take to continue to grow your wealth and plan for your retirement.
One of the investment options you can use to grow your wealth is property - join financial strategist Hannah McQueen as she shares key tips for Kiwis looking to build their wealth and shore up their financial position by utilising leverage.
In this FREE webinar, you will learn:
- Why property? Understanding leverage
- The criteria - what to look for when you’re buying
- Understanding the economic and property cycle
- Calling out the risks - what can go wrong &how to mitigate those risks
- The impact of legislative change
- Key economic considerations
- Why now is the time to plan for growing wealth
- The enable.me Property process and how it can help you
*This webinar is for informational purposes only and does not constitute personalised financial advice.