April 7, 2016
Kill Your Mortgage and Sort Your Retirement with Hannah McQueen – Auckland Pakuranga
This 45-minute presentation by Hannah McQueen will arm you with the tools that you need to achieve financial success for you and your family. It’s about having a game plan & someone to support you through it.
Hannah is a regular on Breakfast TV and the personal finance expert on RadioLive. She is also the author of the best-selling book – “The Perfect Balance – how to get ahead financially and still have a life” and her latest release ‘Kill Your Mortgage and Sort Your Retirement’.
Where and When:Tuesday 3rd May, 6:30pmTe Tuhi Centre for the Arts, 13 Reeves Road, Pakuranga www.tetuhi.org.nz
It’s free to attend but spaces are limited. Register today to confirm your place! https://enableme.co.nz/upcoming-seminars/
In this interactive seminar we will cover real life case studies & attendees will learn:
• Mortgage Inefficiencies – Why you are paying thousands of dollars too much in interest costs and how to save at least $100,000 in interest costs on your own mortgage!
• The truth about money – Why you spend all you earn irrespective of their income
• The ‘fritter’ factor – How to manage your finances and do things smarter to save money
• Your relationship with your bank – Some ‘home truths’ about banks and how you can stop paying them so much
• Financial ‘Life Stages’ – Whether you are ‘Starting Out’, ‘Building Up’ or ‘Sitting Back’ taking control, goal setting and working to a plan is equally important
• Case Studies – Bringing it all together and showing how working with a personal finance coach can make a huge difference to your situation.
Please share this invitation with your contacts, friends and family. They are welcome to attend.